- Box went up Sunday February 17, 2008
- Response was good, 44 boxes went the first day
- Filmed one man taking photos of the box
- Received a note on the telephone pole saying “thanks for the good vibes”
- Received: Pottery shard, banana, maxi-pad, tea bags, guitar pick, sun eraser, (Feminine hygiene products are a consistent gift left behind by strangers, presumably women, who are often in a pinch for such comforts).
- Japanese construction toy
- $.85 cents,
- lovely hand wrapped note with Bolivian stamp
- Another note saying that they received the baby Buddha, so they left a baby beluga pin from the 80’s
- Saw two more folks taking photos
- no vandalism
- came down Tuesday at 1300hrs, one box remained, but with the gift removed.
|A variety of boxes|
|Some of the gifts people left behind|